Thursday, March 12, 2009

I had a 'Marlin' moment yesterday!


Last night I was looking intently at my 4 year old daughter for at least 10 minutes. It was one of those moments...I was thinking about life – How it is super tough every day… how it is surprisingly evil and beautiful at times… how life is complicated and convoluted.. how life is all sorts of things … how life might be even more tougher for her when she grows up… I know she will evolve with the times and learn to manage things on her own… But I wished one thing… just one thing… for her…. I wished that she gets friends... just like the ones I’ve got now… to lean on… to move on… to keep swimming… to just keep swimming.”

4 comments:

Kavi said...

Ah ! those moments. Like this chap O Henry wrote, "life is about sobs, sniffles and smiles, with sniffles predominating "!

Life indeed is about the sniffles. Life has its strange ways. Of throwing up things. Am glad you are wishing on a wind for a beautiful life for your daughter !

And ofcourse, am glad that you have the friends to lean on ! Thats a rare commodity pal !

Sajan said...

Thank you for the comment kavi.

Flowergirl said...

Hi

I am stopping here for the first time via Kavi's website. Simple blog with richness of thought.

Friends - blessed are those who get wonderful friends. Be your daughter be blessed as you are..

cheers~

Sajan said...

Thank you Sindhu... am checking my blog after ages.

Twitter