Friday, December 25, 2009

People, People the decade isnt over yet!


I was reading an article on 'The Hindu' today morning about the best movies of the decade. There has been similar articles/TV programmes floating all around celebrating the decade. It suddenly struck me that decade isn't over yet. Technically. 1 to 10 is a decade and we didnt have 0 AD. It was 1 AD after 1 BC. I myself posted more than a dozen 'best of the decade' links on twitter and facebook. Now I realise we have one more year. People, we have ONE whole year to complete... one more year to have fun, to read, to watch, to sleep, to do all things we like doing... one more year to prove the world what we are capable of. Who knows, you might be featured in the actual 'best of the decade' by the end of 2010. Believe me. You can.

2 comments:

Kavi said...

Yes. One year is awesome time for the Sarge to get completely incharge too !

How have you been sir !?! Long time !

Wishing you a great year ahead !:)

Sajan said...

Going good sir!. Super hectic work. Trying to balance home, friends and work as much as I can. Every day it's hitting me that it's just ONE life - so im loving the people around me as much as i can and trying to do things I like as much as I can. Wish you and your family an awesome new year Kavi.

Twitter